The Advantages of Massage Chairs
5 Ways in Which Massage Chairs Score Over Human Massage Therapists Massage therapy has managed to remain popular since ages because of the various benefits it offers to the people who undertake it. Apart from releasing muscle tension and strengthening joints and muscles, massage relieves stress, increases blood circulation, helps the body in getting rid of harmful toxins, releases feel good hormones called endorphins and aids healing, recuperation and muscle regeneration. In addition to being a form of treatment, it is also a form of prevention and people who regularly undergo massage therapy have been known to have better body structures, muscle tone, stronger bones and a much lower incidence of bone and muscle related problems as compared to people who neither exercise nor undergo massage therapy.
However, in spite of the huge benefits that massage therapy offers, many people who want to take regular massages cannot do it because of the paucity of time and busy schedules where fitting in an appointment with a professional masseur is not easy. But thanks to technology, such people can now easily derive the benefits of massage by buying a good massage chair for their homes or offices. A massage chair offers an equally good or better massage than professional therapists most of the time. So by buying a massage chair recliner,oihtyex you not only get to derive the benefits of body massage, you also get to avail the extra benefits of having a massage chair like:
1. Having a massage chair at home is much more convenient than calling over or taking an appointment with a massage therapist who might not always be free to attend to you. Your massage chair, on the other hand, will be providing the same service 24X7 without asking for any extras, travel fare or tip.
2. Compared to a regular masseur, a massage chair always delivers consistent results. Once you know what kind of massage you like, you can program your Panasonic or Sanyo massage chair to give you the same kind of massage at the push of a button. On the other hand, no two masseurs will be able to give you the same massage, and while you might like some of them, you might not like the others.
3. Unless you are undergoing massage as some kind of convalescence physiotherapy, most massage chairs nowadays give you the same massage as a very good human massage therapist. Shiatsu massage chairs will give you a Shiatsu massage imitating human rolling, kneading and pressing movements. Since most massage therapists cost a packet, you will easily be able to break even on the cost of your massage chair if you use it regularly for a couple of months.
4. A massage chair lets you enjoy a full body massage in the privacy of your own home, and this a great advantage for people who are privacy freaks or those who don’t feel comfortable with strangers touching them.
5. Of course, a massage chair recliner will also double up as a classy piece of furniture for your living room, and with the high level of technology that most massage chair companies like Sanyo and Panasonic provide nowadays, it will stay there for years and years to come.